Picsart is an Android app which you can use to edit photos. So, why do people want to download it and use it on their PC?
How to Download Picsart for Windows
Before you download it, you need two tools, IDM and BlueStacks.
- IDM is used for quick downloading
- BlueStacks is an android emulator which is used in the PC platform for running Android applications.
Note: Always make sure that you download BlueStack from the official website for better results.
- Download BlueStack and Install it. Choose the location and the folder where you will install it. Click Ok to install.
- Once the installation is over, find the BlueStack icon on the desktop then double click on it. That will launch the emulator.
- Once the emulator is launched, you will see a popup with all the tips on how to apply and use BlueStack.
- On the BlueStack desktop, you will see an Icon for downloads. Click on its search for PicsArt APK. Click on the download button for it to be downloaded.
- Install the app once it is downloaded.
- Once installed, click on its icon on the desktop for it to open. That way you good to go and start using it.
With Picsart installed in your PC, you can explore it by trying to edit some pictures. With it in your PC, you will get a comprehensive interface which will lead for easy control and navigation while you are editing your photos. With BlueStacks emulator, you can enjoy the sweetness of Picsart in your PC. You can now use it while on windows at any time.